The general information for the exchange students is provided in the International Student Guide. Plus, the important conditions to be accepted at Masaryk University are as follows:
- you have been nominated by your home university;
- you have submitted all the application documents needed via the MUNI ISOIS online application;
- you have presented evidence of proficiency in English which must correspond to B2 level on the CEFR or higher;
- you have chosen courses giving a minimum of at least 20 ECTS credits in each semester.
If you wish to study at Masaryk University under the Erasmus+ programme, please follow the application and other instructions provided by the Centre for International Cooperation here.
The Faculty Agreements applicants follow this application path: Within the online application choose Faculty agreements cycle ► choose country ► choose home university ► choose home university + Faculty agreement ► fill out the application form.
The following links provide further important information:
- Academic calendar (Exams may be set for earlier, in the last week of classes);
- Courses taught in foreign languages;
- Visiting Professors.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office for International Relations.